Well-established CPA firm seeks a full-time bookkeeper with a current background working within CPA firm environment. This position will manage client accounts in the areas of bookkeeping, full processing of payroll. It will also include preparation of Form 1099s, county personal property tax returns and other various tax returns and required filings.
The ideal candidate must be able to contribute to the production of accurate and timely payroll for clients’ employees, communicate effectively, have impeccable work ethic, be detail oriented and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. The candidate should also be a team player who is willing and able to work directly with clients. Prior CPA firm experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants must also possess the following skills:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines
- Work efficiently as an individual; be a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in QuickBooks preferred
- Proficiency in payroll processing software programs preferred
Koontz, Blasquez & Associates, P.C. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We encourage our staff to balance work and life as they pursue their professional goals.